Saturday 5 May 2012

So this week's show on Spiritplants is a dubstep special - I put one out last year and it's proven to be one of my more durable efforts. This time I've mostly abandoned the more atmospheric downbeat sounds and gone for something extra hard and nasty (although there are a couple of breathing spaces). The show contains new tracks and remixes by 501, Zed's Dead, The Sonixx, Logistics, Skream, Trolley Snatcha, Excision, Datsik, Tes La Rock, Rusko, Flinch, Bassnectar and Herve so you know how we're rolling with this one. PURE GULLY FILTH. The show will debut over at Spiritplants at 12.45am Saturday night/Sunday morning and be repeated at 12.45pm Sunday lunchtime for those early-to-bed types. Come join me for some heavy heavy vibes don't forget you can download or stream all my previous shows over at The Archives - Just scroll down until you see my name! See you around Della

No comments:

Post a Comment