Wednesday 12 September 2012


Well well well



Firstly, apologies for the length of time this blog has lain dormant. It’s been a funny few months all told here in Dellamorte’s Dungeon, with good times and bad. I won’t bore you all with the details, because out of all the turmoil beautiful things have started to grow and this blog is transforming into something else entirely. Sort of like a hairy bass-addicted butterfly.



Firstly, you may remember me flexing my writing muscle by posting cult film reviews on here occasionally. Well, I now have a much better platform for that, as I have joined the team over at www.brutalashell.com (I’m writing under my real name of Tristan Bishop if you want to have a look). I really love doing that, and having the opportunity to attend film festivals and preview cult/horror films is one I am immensely grateful for (and also something I have wanted to do since I was 18 years old)



Secondly, after doing internet radio shows in various guises for the last 6-7 years, I got tired of all the various little (and some quite large, mentioning no names) problems that broadcasting on other people’s stations brings, and it is my great pleasure to announce that I have finally started my own station, Barricade Radio! I’m currently recruiting new DJs, and have some great and passionate people on board already and it’s a real pleasure to provide them a platform, as well as having one for myself



Connected to this, is the news that this blog is from now onwards going to function solely as the news feed for Barricade (in fact you may be reading these words on the ‘news’ part of the Barricade website).



Thanks for all your support over the years, guys, and stay tuned, there are so many great things to come.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment