Friday 12 August 2011

My weeekend

Hi everyone!

So, I’ve got some details for you about what’s going down in Dellamorteland this weekend.

Firstly, for those of you able to get to Islington in London, I will, as previously suggested, be DJing at the Summer Party in aid of the East Africa charity at the Hobgoblin in Islington this Saturday 13th August, it’s £3 in (for a good cause) and I’m lead to believe that drinks (including Jaegerbombs) are very cheap...I’ve got the full line-up for you here –

7:30 doors open
8:30 Happy Street Acoustic set
9:15 Kurran and the wolfenotes filler
9:30 Edd Garratt
10:15 Kurran and the wolfenotes
11:00 Joel Janiurek
12:30 DJ Dellamorte
2.00 Close

I’ll be playing all kinds of nonsense from reggae to Motown to indie pop to New York disco, really looking forward to it.


There’s also the international matter of my radio show this weekend over at SPIRITPLANTS – It debuts on Saturday night at 10.30pm GMT, and is repeated on Sunday afternoon at 1.30pm. I’ll be in the chat for the Sunday show. Possibly with a hangover.

(Also don't forget my good man DJ Boolean's show, it's the show before mine both days, so get in an hour early, aight?)


No comments:

Post a Comment