Friday 7 October 2011

Weekenders


Hey kids,

I have a show over at Spirtplants radio this weekend – It goes out at 9.45pm GMT on Saturday night (considerably earlier than usual!) and then repeated at 11am GMT Sunday morning – One of my most varied shows yet ,actually, from disco to indie to northern soul to ska to dubstep and drum & bass. I’ll be manning the chatroom on the Sunday morning repeat also, so do come say hi!

However, if you’re in the London vicinity on Saturday then come to the Hobgoblin in Angel, where I’ll be playing a 2 hour set from 11pm-1am of total party tunes (indie, Motown, funk, reggae, maybe even some classic pop if you’re lucky) in my own inimitable style (EG I’ll probably be jumping around). It’s free, so come join in the fun!

See you at the weekend!

D
x

No comments:

Post a Comment